Wednesday 29 April 2015

Charged Up

There's something I love about mornings, and it's probably the fresh morning air!

Nope, I wasn't a morning person when I was much younger. It's regrettable because I missed out on so many wonderful things. The good news - it's never too late! I'm now a changed person. Not that I was a wreck but life is much better when one is able to see goodness and experience simple joys everyday. Yes, every SINGLE day (and I am not seeing anyone although that's not the point).

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling recharged and literally sprang out of bed. It's strange to feel so enthusiastic about starting a seemingly ordinary day but we don't have to perceive each day as "just another day" for the rest our lives. Being able to rise from bed is a privilege, not an entitlement. One gets that chance to do something more in his or her lifetime for the day. It's really the ability to add meaning during our waking moments that we should be thankful for.

Sure, I can go on and on about that but let's keep the post short and sweet. It's about time for me to start working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment