Thursday 30 April 2015

Cool Weather and Steamed Buns

It's a cool and rainy Thursday morning.

While it sounds pretty dampening (and even if that's literally the case), I'm pretty sure many of us are in a jolly mood thanks to a local public holiday tomorrow. So yes, yay to May Day (Labour Day)!

Random question but do you like paus or steamed buns? These steamed bread with fillings would never appear on my list of favourite foods but I'm having second thoughts after trying the tau sar pau at Forty Hands. Finding a good tau sar pau at the specialty coffee joint located at Yong Siak Street was unexpected because they serve mainly western food.

It could be the weather but I am missing the fluffy soft bun filled with smooth red bean paste. Will I visit the café for its tau sar pau? Very likely, and in case you are wondering, I didn't try the coffee because I don't drink the beverage.

Alright, I gotta go. Time for a workout to break the fixation on food. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment